maandag 21 maart 2011

Flash

It's been a while, but I have something for you!

And it is....  a flashlight!! Yeaaaaah!
But not a normal flashlight, the flashlight tells me he is a Police one. But I highly doubt it is a real one.

I bought it at DealExtreme, a great site for all your gadgets. You can almost find anything on it and the best thing is that is is very cheap. I suggest to check it out sometimes. 


The torch itself feels good, very good built quality and an easy on / off button on the bottom. 
The light bundle is white, because of the LED in it, and is very bright. When you are in a dark room, or even outside at night, you can clearly see what is in front of you. 

You can find the flashlight right here. Or, if you want another one you can simply find others in the Flashlight / Lamps section. 


1 opmerking: